New Patient Information
We are extremely happy to have you as new patient in our dental office
Your first visit to our office sets the tone for lifelong relationship between us! So when you’re looking for a general dentist for your family that will listen to your dental needs, provides quality dental care and continually delivers dental services of exceptional value, come to us!
I would like to take the time to personally thank you for choosing me as your dental health care provider.
I hope I can help you in your journey toward improved dental health.
I believe in the work I do. As research continues to verify, dental care is directly associated with overall health care and I sincerely want to help people have access to affordable dental care. My foremost goal has always been patient care and patient satisfaction. I hope your recent visit to our practice reflected my goals and values.
We at Smiles By Gentle Dental would appreciate you taking a moment to fill the Patient Satisfaction Survey out and return it to us. This is the best way we know to give my patients the opportunity to voice any concerns you may have experienced and find out what we are doing right or what skills we need to improve on. You do not need to put your name on it, so you can feel free to be honest.
Please feel free to contact us to ask any questions regarding your treatment, payment options, or if there is a better way we can assist you. Thank you.
Dr. Nirmaldeep Singh Brar DMD
For complete dental care for you family
complete our online Appointment form to take advantage of our special new-patient offer.
When should I get complete dental examination?
The American Dental Association recommends that every person should get his regular dental examination and dental cleaning performed at every 6 months to make sure we diagnose dental conditions at early stage and prevent major dental problems..
What should I expect at first visit dental visit ?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your schedule time so you can complete all document work completely. You can also fill all documents online.
- Please provide your personal, dental insurance and medical/dental health history accurately so we can prepare for your first visit and provide you appropriate information about your dental care.
- Please bring all documents from your previous dental office so we can reevaluate and plan appropriate treatment for you.
- We encourage you to share as much information as possible at your first contact on phone with us so we are well prepared to serve you.
- Every patient under 18 years of age needs to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. We always need consent from legal guardian/parent before we provide any dental treatment to a patient under 18 years of age.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our aim is to provide you all details and make you comfortable in making informed decisions.
We always encourage our patients to share reason for first dental visit including any chief complaint, special request or expectations. Our aim is to begin your dental treatment from first visit.However, if we do not have sufficient time to begin dental work at first visit, we provide future dental appointment in as little as 24 hours