New Patient Information
Welcome to Smiles By Gentle Dental!
We are extremely happy to have you as new patient in our dental office
Your first visit to our office sets the tone for lifelong relationship between us! So when you’re looking for a general dentist for your family that will listen to your dental needs, provides quality dental care and continually delivers dental services of exceptional value, come to us!
For the complete dental care experience
or complete our online Appointment form to take advantage of our special new-patient offer.
When to have a dental exam
The American Dental Association recommends that every person should get his regular dental examination and dental cleaning performed at every 6 months.
What to expect at first visit
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your schedule time so you can complete all document work completely.
- Please provide your personal, dental insurance and medical/dental health history accurately so we can prepare for your first visit and provide you appropriate information about your dental care.
- Please bring all documents from your previous dental office so we can reevaluate and plan appropriate treatment for you.
- We encourage you to share as much information as possible at your first contact on phone with us so we are well prepared to serve you.
- Every patient under 18 years of age needs to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. We always need consent from legal guardian/parent before we provide any dental treatment to a patient under 18 years of age.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our aim is to provide you all details and make you comfortable in making informed decisions.