- A veneer is a new front surface for a tooth, custom made from porcelain. Veneers are extremely versatile and can be used to align crowded or protruding teeth, close gaps or lighten tooth color.
Dental Smile Makeover
- A Smile Makeover can transform your smile in as little as three weeks and be the perfect solution for crooked, uneven, worn down, chipped and discolored teeth.
- Beginning with a comprehensive smile assessment, we then discuss with you how best to achieve the most beautiful, natural looking smile.
- Each patient is unique so your smile is designed to suit you and your particular features. We do this by assessing several factors including face shape, tooth color, and tooth size.
- A variety of highly effective techniques are then used to create your new smile. This may be achieved using a combination of treatments such as cosmetic crowns, veneers and bridges, dental implants and tooth whitening.
- Many of our patient’s experience a dramatic increase in their self-esteem, which has come from knowing they can smile openly with a new level of confidence.
- A tooth bonding is a process in which an enamel-like material is applied to a tooth’s surface. It can be used to restore minor chips, close small gaps and for cosmetic contouring, often completed in one appointment.
- The main benefits of composite bonding are minimally invasive (no or minimal amount of healthy tooth reduction is required), Immediate results – Composite bonding can often be accomplished in one visit, easily repairable, Very natural in appearance and Quick and painless
- Cosmetic contouring is a quick and relatively simple process. Minor contouring and polishing can smooth small chips and fractures, reshape pointy teeth and redefine flat or worn teeth.
- Cosmetic contouring involves minimal discomfort and although only a subtle or simple procedure, sometimes the smallest changes make a big impact.
- If you’re happy with the shape of your teeth but don’t like the color, then Tooth Whitening may be for you.
- We know that long-term stains, built up through years of coffee, tea, red wine or cigarettes, can be tough to budge.
- Come to our dental clinic for professional tooth whitening services to banish those stubborn stains. Our caring, highly qualified dentists will talk you through the options we can offer you.
- At our practice, we offer both in-office and take-home whitening treatments.
At “Smiles by Gentle Dental” we offer all modern orthodontic treatments like invisalign, ceramic braces as well as complex orthodontic surgeries. Orthodontics is a special type of dentistry that deals with the correction of bad bites, or problems with the way your teeth fit together.
Orthodontics is the process of straightening teeth with the help of an appliance (wires etc). Any child or adult might require orthodontic treatment that has teeth that are:
Root Canal Treatment
Say the word – root canal treatment and most patients pale a couple of shades. The pain/discomfort of an RCT is so well known that hardly anybody is willing to undergo the procedure without a great deal of coaxing.
A root canal treatment is life-saving for your tooth of course. Basically, a root canal treatment allows you to retain a tooth in your mouth and serve you for a good many more years. The only other alternative to treating a tooth indicated for a root canal treatment is to remove it. Many patients think (erroneously) that removing a tooth is the easy and cheaper way out. However not only are they wrong about it being the shortcut – it generally turns out to be more expensive too.
A natural tooth is a natural tooth – ask anyone who has had to live with artificial teeth. Therefore every extra bit of effort that is taken to save a natural tooth is worth it. If your tooth is indicated for a root canal treatment – get it done today.
At “Smiles by Gentle Dental”, we strongly advise & encourage parents to get their children for an oral assessment from or as young as one year old. It will help your child to become familiar with the dentist and gives us a chance to develop a long lasting doctor-patient relationship without the risk of dental fear later in their life.
Early oral assessment will evaluate the different elements of your kid’s smile and long-term solution for their oral development. We pride ourselves on designing treatment plans which assure your little ones to develop and maintain healthy smiles for their whole life.
We care for the dental problems occur at a younger age such as:
These problems may impact your kid’s oral health & dental development so, early care from a young age is very important.
Visit today at “Smiles by Gentle Dental”, know to evaluate your kid’s oral health, we are pleased to guide you the appropriate solution for your loved ones.
All the surgeries performed at “Smiles by Gentle Dental” are under the utmost attention from our highly skilled dentist. We offered to our patient’s world-class healthcare facilities with international standards of hygiene and sterilization. We ensure that specialty care is available to our patients at the earliest.
Periodontal Disease Treatment
Periodontal disease (also called gum disease) is more common than you may think. If you’ve been diagnosed, you can rest easy knowing that your “Smiles by Gentle Dental” team has extensive experience with periodontal disease and has successfully treated many patients.
Did you know? Over 75% of Americans suffer from periodontal disease; most don’t even know it.
Periodontitis is the final destination on the journey of gum disease. Unlike gingivitis, it cannot be reversed and often has serious, long-lasting consequences for how your teeth and gums look and feel. It may lead to the permanent loss of teeth. For this reason, it is extremely important that you do not let things get this far, and become aware of the periodontitis symptoms. Periodontitis treatment requires medical or dental attention.
Symptoms of periodontitis can include:
- Bad breath
- An unpleasant taste in your mouth
- Loose teeth
- Gum abscesses